- My daughter is now an R.N. and is working full time at a Pediatrics Clinic.
- My granddaughter is growing up too fast - 5 1/2 now.
- They live 1.9 miles down the road from us now, instead of with us, we're officially empty nesters.
- I sewed, sometimes a lot and sometimes a little.
- The little dresses/shirts/skirts are getting so big. Size 6 now!
- Discovered a break from blogging was nice, on Flickr a lot now - I'm juneauwendy1.
- The Mr. and I went to the Waterfront Blues Fest in Portland last summer.
- It was Africa hot there.
- I realized how much I love Southeast Alaska.
|In the sun and having fun - it was a great festival!|
|Little quilt designer!|
|Size 6 Green Bee dress in the works!|
Hoping to have this dress finished tonight, its a Green Bee pattern, a simple, sweet A-line shift.
Think its called Iris but not sure.
Sophie said she really likes it, so maybe she won't be a pill and try it on the first time I ask?